With over 25 years of experience in the fields of Estate Planning, Elder Law and Special Needs Planning, The Law Office of Christopher H. Mathis, P.L.C. works with our clients to find the best possible solution for each client’s unique situation and needs.
We bring to this effort a commitment to providing the highest level of personalized service.
Our office serves a wide variety of families and individuals and believe that everyone can benefit from an estate plan. An estate plan can ensure that your wishes are carried out if you become incapacitated or when you die. Beyond that, estate planning can provide a structure for transfer of your assets that:
- Ensures the individuals or professionals you choose manage your assets
- Provides tax planning and savings
- Plans for financial management of any assets inherited by your children or young or inexperienced beneficiaries
- Reduces the cost of administering your estate on your death
- Provides for efficient and timely distribution of your assets on your death
- Provides for any charitable contributions
- Ensures your health care wishes and end of life decisions are carried out
The Law Office of Christopher H. Mathis, P.L.C. offers a full range of legal services to our clients across the aging process, including: Wills and Trusts; Powers of Attorney; Medicaid and Long Term Care Planning; Probate and Trust Administration; Asset Protection; Guardianships and Conservatorships.